2017 Acheivements and Goals to date
- January 17th – Featured in theburgerchick, Baton Rouge and Beyond - https://theburgerchick.wordpress.com/2017/01/17/pimanyolis-sidewalk-cafe
- March 15th – Featured in the Baton Rouge Business Report. www.businessreport.com/business/pimanyolis-brisket-always-menu.
- April 27th – Participated in the 2017 Grief Recovery – Culinary Arts for Healing Hearts Fundraisers. Voted “Best Entrée” and “Best Overall” in show for our Brisket. https://www.grcbr.org/culinary-arts-for-healing-hearts-2. Tickets on sale now for their 2018 event.
- June 23rd – Made our 9th year in business. Opened June 23, 2008.
- August 26th - Participated in the 2017 “Taste of Tiger Tailgating” Event at the River Center.
- Community Involvement - Grace Life Fellowship
It’s not too soon to start your holiday food planning.
Before you know it, you'll be missing the deadlines. Don't let this happen.
Let us assist you……..
We’re smoking Turkeys again this year, as well as our usual items like Brisket, Ribs, Sausage, Wings and/or Chicken.
We’re preparing Rice Dressing, Candied Yams, Corn and Squash Casserole and of course our usual sides like Baked Beans, Mac’N Cheese, Country Green Beans, Corn Pudding, Potato Salad and/or Coleslaw?
Give everybody something to talk about when you order our Homemade Lemon Glazed Pound Cake, or our Homemade Cheesecake, or any one of our Fruit Cobblers (Blackberry, Apple or Peach).
Below you'll find our Holiday Hours and Ordering Deadline dates:
Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
Thursday, November 23, 2017 (Closed)
Friday, November 24, 2017 (Closed)
Saturday, November 25, 2017 (11:00 – 3:30)
Last Day for Thanksgiving Ordering
For Turkeys – Friday, November 17, 2017
For all other items – Saturday, November 18, 2017
Pickup times unless otherwised arranged are between 1:00 and 2:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 22, 2017.
Best wishes and much love to you and yours this Thanksgiving season from all of us at Pimanyoli's!!!