Friday, May 15, 2020
Dear valued customers:
As we reopen for “dine-in”, there are a few things you should know about your future experience with us. We all know by now, there is much uncertainty about everything. However, we are up for the challenges we will most certainly face. We ask that you please bear with us.
Our previous operational model has changed to address the the Governor’s Office, the Louisiana Department of Health and the State Fire Marshall’s regulations and fallout of this unbelievable COVID-19 pandemic. They are:
- To ensure confidence in the health and safety of all patrons - continue to practice social distancing.
- Face masks are not required but are highly recommended unless of course you’re eating.
- Sanitizer is provided at the entrance to be used when entering and exiting the building.
- Our seating/tables are spaced 6ft apart to comply with social distancing. We ask that they are not moved and that they do not seat more than 6 people at a time.
- We’re opening at a reduced occupant capacity inside the building of which is limited to 25%. Dining is also available on the patio and under the tent.
- Avoid gathering in the building while entering, exiting or moving about.
- If someone appears ill, we will have no choice but to take your order outside. Or, you are welcomed to call it in and have it delivered to you curbside. Note, you’ll need to call us when you arrive.
We begin this first phase with a limited menu and limited employees. Your understanding is appreciated.
- We must start slow. Your continued support will afford us the ability to gradually add additional items to our menu as they become available and affordable through our vendors. It will also help us understand how to adjust in this new environment.
- For dine-in patrons, you will have table service and you are welcomed to request that your food be prepared and/or served on glassware or in disposable containers.
- We will be using disposables for outdoor dining areas - self-serve or table service will be provided when requested.
- We’ve added online ordering. It is a much easier and faster process than calling your order in. Your order goes directly to the kitchen...no middle person, no busy signal and no unanswered calls. Here’s the link.....https://olo.spoton.com/5b96d0c1e00cf20615e991b2
- We’ve also added online gift cards. Here’s the link.......https://squareup.com/gift/5QR4XGWDE5Q1T/order
A great many of you have inquired about our well-being and have shown us such great compassion and generosity. We’re so appreciative. If you take away anything about how we’re feeling about this “new normal”, know this, we’re praying for you and your family’s health and safety as well as ours. Sustainability will prevail over profitability because we believe that will come, but only if you continue to come. That’s our goal. Thanks for all you do! We’re blessed for the opportunity to serve you.
Reopened Tuesday, May 5th. Our temporary store hours are Monday through Saturday 11:00 - 2:00. As we progress through this pandemic our menu and hours will be extended. We're trying to crawl before we walk. Check the gallery for menu items. Hope to see you soon!
We now offer gift cards. This is the link......https://squareup.com/gift/5QR4XGWDE5Q1T/order
We are also offering online ordering. Here's the link...
*Coronavirus Update: AS OF MARCH 23, 2020 our store will be temporarily closed until further notice. It was a very difficult decision to make, unfortunately we are not generating enough revenue to push through. It is our prayer that once we emerge from this crisis we will come back stronger than ever before. We genuinely appreciate all the support we did received. We love our patrons and hope to see all of you soon!! Stay tuned.
*Beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020 in order to maintain the safety and welfare of our customers and employees, Pimanyolis will have to discontinue dine-in service only until further notice. We will still accommodate and honor carryout orders curbside, and we are doing deliveries upon request. We would also like to offer "no-contact" delivery if possible. Stay tuned for more development about this plan as we work on the best way strategically to stay afloat.
As with everyone concerned about the next few weeks or months to come we will most definitely be financially impacted by all the uncertainty. We ask for your patience and understanding as we move through this crisis.
To Our Loyal Customers;
Under a court settlement that began in January 2013, called the Durbin Amendment (part of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Protection Act, which was passed as a result of the financial crisis), merchants were givem the right to apply a surcharge on purchases made by customers.
Unfortunately due ro the rising cost of credit card fees and its use, Pimanyoli's can no longer suport the cost. Therefore we will immediately move to a cash or check payment system. Although this new policy is one option, you will always have the option of using your credit card. However, as a result of the kaw mentioned above, there will be a 4% surcharge fee for its use. This does not apply to the use of debit cards.
For the past 11 years we have supported this fee. Nearly 99% of our sales have been via credit card use. As a small mom/pop establishment, your understanding of this matter is greatly appreciated. In addition, you have been a true Godsend to us so this decision has been a difficult one to make. But pleasr know that are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this may impose.
HOT TAMALES ARE BACK - FYI: For a limited time they will be sold on a cash basis only. Your understanding is appreciated.
It's Football Season
Wondering what to serve during this football season, let us help. We'll take the work off your hands while you enjoy the game. We cater large and small gatherings. Advance notice is all we need.
2018 Acheivements and Goals to date
- Community Involvement - Grace Life Fellowship
- We were selected #4 as one of "The 10 Best BBQ Joints in Louisiana!" by Best Things Louisiana.
- April 28th - Participant, 2018 Grief Recovery - Culinary Arts for Healing Hearts Fundraiser.
- June 23rd - Made our 10th year in business. Opened June 23, 2008.
- Participant, 2018 COA Fundraising Gala, Raising Cane River Center
2017 Acheivements and Goals
- January 17th – Featured in theburgerchick, Baton Rouge and Beyond - https://theburgerchick.wordpress.com/2017/01/17/pimanyolis-sidewalk-cafe
- March 15th – Featured in the Baton Rouge Business Report. www.businessreport.com/business/pimanyolis-brisket-always-menu.
- April 27th – Participated in the 2017 Grief Recovery – Culinary Arts for Healing Hearts Fundraisers. Voted “Best Entrée” and “Best Overall” in show for our Brisket. https://www.grcbr.org/culinary-arts-for-healing-hearts-2. Tickets on sale now for their 2018 event.
- June 23rd – Made our 9th year in business. Opened June 23, 2008.
- August 26th - Participated in the 2017 “Taste of Tiger Tailgating” Event at the River Center.
- Community Involvement - Grace Life Fellowship